Personalize your space with the use of products, like wood wool board, acoustic panels & fabric gripper..
About UsMechtrix Engineers is a proprietorship company founded and promoted by Mr. Shiva Prakasha H L. The company incorporated in 2005 and located in Karnataka (India), operates as a manufacturer and distributor of a product mix, including Fabric Gripper, Polyester Wadding, Wood Wool Board, Acoustic Wall Paneling and Wooden Slats. Each and every product we provide has a significant functionality and is ideal to be used in different industries. The unit is located in Kachohalli Industrial Area in Kachohalli, a village connected to the Bangalore via road. Applications
Our StrengthsMechtrix Engineers has become a Rs 3 crore company, thanks to the mentor who has provided all in all facilities to assist qualified and talented staff in carrying out different operations. The employees are trained to handle every challenge and situation, and devise solution leveraging their practice, experience and learning. Special procedures are applied in the making of varied kinds of product. The production personnel are trained to follow a dedicated procedure, so that the quality of all batches can be consistent. The products manufactured and tested in specific methodologies, are then carefully packaged to safeguard them during handling and delivery.
- Fabric gripper available in different sizes and designs are ideal for fabric wall paneling and acoustical fabric wall paneling in areas, like:
- Movie theaters
- Training rooms
- Board rooms, conference rooms
- Home theaters
- Polyester Wadding is used in creative hangings, apparels, like jackets, and home-furnishing products, like quilt; with a purpose to add a substance & comfortability, enhance insulation and safeguard the shell fabric, without worrying about shrinkage after wash. Available in light, medium and high densities, wadding can be stitched with a quality cotton quilting thread.
- We are providing Wood Wool Board for your insulation needs in residential and commercial buildings in proximity to railroads, high traffic roads, highways and other sources of noise. Customers can select ideal board for their application based on the specs, like thickness, width, length, surface texture, color, weight, thermal resistance and bending strength.
- Acoustic panels available in a number of sizes and colors are used to slower down the noise as well as control sound in rooms, sound recording studios, cafes, auditoriums, conference rooms, board rooms, etc.